We supply, install, maintain and repair all types of pumps and pump systems. Our mission is to solve any pump-related challenge anywhere, within the shortest possible timeframe. By providing high quality, reliable goods and services, and by creating an environment of interest and care, we empower our clients to fulfil their own missions, and our 24/7 phone line means we’re always on hand to help.
We will stand true to the following values in every relationship we have, without compromise, and we would expect that every engineer is also committed to these:
• Honest - always truthful and sincere
• Solution-oriented - proactively creating better outcomes
• Agile - reacting to every challenge quickly and positively, above and beyond expectations
• Open - every business relationship is open to scrutiny
• Continual improvement - always striving to achieve more
A site-based assistant engineer is required. The purpose of the role is to service, repair and maintain a varied range of pumps and associated equipment on customers’ sites, predominantly in the Herts/Beds/Bucks and Greater London area alongside a qualified lead engineer. deckpro has a comprehensive training program for assistant engineers, starting with little or no experience in pump systems, and becoming fully qualified. Working with our lead engineers as well as participating in in-house and external training, including recognised qualifications and certificates, provides a well rounded and practical education. You'll be well equipped to move ahead in the pump industry, with potential to become a lead engineer managing a team. deckpro rewards hard work, an aptitude to learn and an attitude that's always looking for a faster, more efficient way to solve problems.
As part of a busy team, candidates must be able to work effectively with others to achieve team goals and meet customer expectations. When on-site, liasing with customers and building relationships are important to represent deckpro in a professional manner, therefore good communication skills, acknowledgement and adherence to site specific requirements such as Health & Safety procedures and the ability to demonstrate good product knowledge are valued.
• Good learning skills
• Able to use initiative as well as support lead engineer
• Full current driving licence preferred
• Previous experience in similar or associated industry an advantage, but training will be provided.
• Previous electrical experience and/or electrical certification
If this sounds like a challenge for you and you can fulfil the requirements, please email your CV and hourly pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive the information required we’ll be in touch soon to arrange to meet with you and discuss this in more detail.